Friday, 13 May 2011
Petzl Meteor III ....what's all the fuss about?
The helmet itself is very ventilated; perhaps one of the reasons it's so popular with world class climbers and instructors. The helmet comes in one size (53-61cm),
So in summary.....yeah its cool, and if you can pick it up on offer, definately worth getting, £70 is a bit steep, but it will keep your head nice and cool - a rarity in climbing helmets!
- Eco Gear: Given the green light?
- Budget Hill gear.....false economy?
- A new contributor...
- New website online!
- The Outdoors Company
- The OutDoor show 2011 - Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Stubai Atomy screwgate karabiner - first impressio...
- Petzl Ange Finesse - First impressions
- Petzl Meteor III ....what's all the fuss about?
- Mountain Equipment Sleeping bags - new purchase......
- MLTE training books
- CAMP Air Cam failure - conclusion
- Climbing games book - Paul Smith
- Alpine dreaming....
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2010 (22)