Friday 20 January 2012

New Duke of Edinburgh's Award blog and mobile app

You may or may not have noticed the  "DofE" tab that has been sat on the pages bar for the last couple of weeks, it had originally been my plan to integrate what I want to write about DofE on this blog, however it rapidly became clear that a separate blog was needed and so here we are click

There have been 4 major influences in my life which have lead me to become the man I am today; my mum,dad and family, DofE, Air Cadets and my education, all of which have been important to me (family more so than any other). DofE has always been something I have been passionate about, and I been involved in it since the age of 14 - both as a participant and as a leader, the whole idea of the DofE blog is to bring my passion for the Duke of Edinburgh's Award to people who might need some help, the new blog will feature DofE specific articles on all aspects of the expedition section of DofE including kit reviews, video guides and much more. The aim being to try and spread the DofE resources I have spent many hours creating to people who need them! It's still under construction so definitely watch this space and stay tuned!

Scan me (Android only)
I also knocked up a quick Android mobile app using an online app maker, I do have a full app in the works that will hopefully feature a simple GPS feature, as well as articles and exclusive content. The app available through the barcode to the right is just a simple strip down version of the website, the content will update when connected to WiFi or Mobile internet, it's not graphics heavy so it's easy to view the latest posts! It also has Google maps with basic GPS functionality. Any feedback welcome!

9 comments:

  1. Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Mobile-Universe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog. รับทำแอพ iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your article. I have read through some similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!
    send cake to mysore
    online cake delivery to mysore

    send flowers to mysore
    online gifts delivery to mysore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most important step toward compliance. If your HIPAA officer does not know what is needed to achieve and maintain compliance, the company will not be compliant. This 25 hours training of Certified HIPAA Privacy Security Expert (CHPSE) will give them a complete knowledge of what are regulations requirements.
    HIPAA Officer Training

    ReplyDelete


  5. Your very own commitment to getting the message throughout came to be rather powerful and have consistently enabled employees just like me to arrive at their desired goals.

    Best Angularjs Training in Chennai
    Best Java Training in Chennai
    Best Bigdata Hadoop Training in Chennai
    Best SAS Training in Chennai
    Best Python Training in Chennai
    Best Software Testing Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come up with a great learning experience ofAzure Training in Chennai, from Infycle Technologies, the best software training institute in Chennai. Get up with other technical courses like Data Science, Selenium Automation Testing, Mobile App Development, Cyber Security, Big Data, Full Stack Development with a great learning experience and outstanding placements in top IT firms. For best offers with learning, reach us on +91-7504633633, +91-7502633633

    ReplyDelete